Sunday, July 21, 2013

Restoration of balance: anticipated


Once again I’m going to forego my usual blog post, this time because I don’t really have anything to say I haven’t said before.  About a year and a half ago, I posted a rather long, rambling musing on the topic of fate.  This week I’m reminded of that posting, in a very positive way.  I continue to believe that everything happens for a reason, and even things that seem to be bad at the time can often lead to a better outcome than expected (or hoped).  Not always, of course.  But the universe has a way of tempering the bad with the good in such a way that makes it difficult not to believe that there is an ordered plan.  My current plan is still ongoing, so I can’t guarantee it’ll end up where I think it will.  But, so far, my faith in the universe is back on track, and aiming at a destination that I’m currently pretty excited about.

Until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment