Sunday, December 19, 2021

It's Christmas Time ... Again

Well, another holiday season is upon us, which means it’s time once again for me to wish you a merry christmahannukwanzaakah* and perhaps invite you to revisit my two holiday mixes: Yuletidal Pools I and II.  Now is a time to be with family, and as much as I also love you, Constant Reader, one must always put one’s children first.

Nonetheless, I will take advantage of this time of the year, as I often do, to wish you and your family the brightest of Yuletides, Hannukahs, Christmases, Kwanzaas, Pancha Ganapatis, and even Boxing Days.  As the year winds down and a fresh one looms on the horizon, it’s a good time to reflect on what we had (or didn’t have), and what we hope for.  What I hope for is that all of us will be happier, and healthier, and more hopeful.  Perhaps it’s a bit meta to hope for hope, but I think we could all use a little right now.

Happy holidays.



__________

* As always, ™ Jon Sime.











No comments:

Post a Comment